Dr. Hicham HamoudiSenior Scientist | Materials Science and Engineering
The main interest of Dr Hicham is designing new hybrid carbon materials and nanodevices for energy, water desalination, and catalysis.
- PhD on chemistry University of Paris-Sud, France. 2009
- Master’s Degree on theoretical chemistry, University of Marne-la-Vallee and Ecole National Superieure de Chimie- Paris. 2006
- Master in chemical physics. University of Batna, Algeria. 2001
Before joining QEERI Dr. Hicham Hamoudi was a researcher at the International Center for Young Scientists–International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (ICYS–MANA) within National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in Japan. Dr Hicham Hamoudi has a multifaceted background; he is specialized on synchrotron x-ray photoelectron-absorption spectroscopy, quantum chemistry, Electrochemistry, and nanodevices. His research interests include the controlled fabrication and characterization of carbon nanostructures and their applications in energy conversion/storage, water desalination, and catalysis.
- Carbon–metal nanosheets from the water–hexane interface. Hicham Hamoudi, J Mat Chem C, 2015, DOI: 10.1039/c5tc00228a.
- Controlling the direction of rectification in a molecular diode, Li Yuan, Nisachol Nerngchamnong, Liang Cao, Hicham Hamoudi, Enrique del Barco, Max Roemer, Ravi K. Sriramula, Damien Thompson, Christian A. Nijhuis, Nature Comm, 2015, 01/2015; 6. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms7324
- Bottom-up nanoarchitectonics of two-dimensional freestanding metal doped carbon nanosheet, Hicham Hamoudi, RSC Adv, 2014, 4, 22035-22041.