Dr. Daniel Perez AstudilloScientist | Solar Energy
- Doctor of Science, Applied Physics, CINVESTAV-Merida. Mexico.
- Master of Science, Applied Physics, CINVESTAV-Merida. Mexico.
- Bachelor’s degree, Industrial Engineering. Instituto Tecnológico de Mérida. Mexico.
He received his doctoral degree in Physics in 2006, in the field of High-Energy Experimental Particle Physics (HEP), working on the phenomenology of HEP within the H1 Collaboration, using experimental data from the H1 detector and HERA accelerator at DESY (Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron), in Hamburg, Germany, performing simulations and analysing data, in addition to being involved in the operation, maintenance and control of the Central Silicon Tracking detector of H1. He also has postdoctoral experience working in the simulation of radiotherapy accelerators for Medical Physics applications and physics with the ALICE detector of the Large Hadron Collider.
- D. Bachour, D. Perez-Astudillo. Deriving solar direct normal irradiance using lidar-ceilometer. Solar Energy 110, 316-324
- D. Bachour, D. Perez-Astudillo. Ground measurements of Global Horizontal Irradiation in Doha, Qatar. Renewable Energy 71, 32-36