Dr. Ali Yaseen ElrayyahScientist | Measurement Science and Analytics
- Power electronics for renewable energy sources - Control of electric and hybrid vehicles - Smart and microgrids
- BSc. Electrical Engineering University of Khartoum, Khartoum Sudan 2003
- MSc. Systems Engineering King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran Saudi Arabia 2009
- PhD Electrical Engineering The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio USA, 2013
- Outstanding graduate researcher in electrical engineering department (The University of Akron, 2013)
- Best graduate student in systems engineering department (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, 2009)
- Best final year project for undergraduate student in electrical engineering department (University of Khartoum 2003)
- A. Elrayyah, K. Namburi, Y. Sozer and I. Husain, “An Effective Dithering Method for Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) Reduction in Single Phase DC/AC Inverters”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 2798,2806, 2014.
- A. Elrayyah, Y. Sozer and M. Elbuluk, “A Novel Load Flow Analysis for Stable and Optimized Microgrid Operation”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 1709-1717, 2014
- A. Elrayyah, Y. Sozer, M. Elbuluk, “Modeling and Control Design of Microgrid Connected PV-Based Sources”, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 2014.
- A. Elrayyah, A. Safayet, Y. Sozer, I. Husain and M. Elbuluk, “Efficient Harmonic and Phase Estimator for Single Phase Grid-Connected Renewable Energy Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 620-630, 2014.