Dr. Abdelkader BousselhamSenior Scientist | Measurement Science and Analytics
Dr. Bousselham is senior scientist in Measurement Science and Analytics group. He is working on smart grid technology, Photovoltaic systems and integration, energy efficiency, and on instrumentation and measurement techniques to support different research project at QEERI
- Ph.D. Physics from Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden. 2006
- M.S. Physics from Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. 1999
- M.S Solid state physics. University of Sidi Bel-Abbes, Algeria. 1996
- B.S. Electronic engineering from the University of Sidi Bel-Abbes, Algeria. 1993
Before joining QEERI in December 2012, he was a scientist at Stanford University.
Before joining Stanford University he worked at the center of gamma ray imaging, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ as a research associate. Dr. Bousselham is scientist with strong technical background. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of measurement sciences and instrumentation. He developed many techniques and instruments for different application; the breakthrough is the instrument he
- “A hierarchical optimization model for energy data flow in smart grid power systems”
M Jarrah, Y Jararweh, M Jaradat, M Al-Ayoub, A Bousselham. Information Systems, 2014.
- “Optical concentration effects on conversion efficiency of a split-spectrum solar cell system”
MI Hossain, A Bousselham, FH Alharbi. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 47 (7), 2014, 075101
- “GPU Scaling: From Personal Supercomputing to the Cloud” Y Jararweh, M Jarrah, A Bousselham. International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE) 2014